Bilingual Market Research Interviewers bring a special skill to the NRG Research team. They play a uniquely important role in how we serve our customers. We are currently recruiting individuals fluent in English and Hindi, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin, French or Spanish.
Research Interviewers are responsible for contacting Canadians by telephone and interviewing people on a variety of topics including their political views, shopping habits, awareness of certain brands and opinions on consumer issues.
This is not a sales job. You are not selling a product or service.
This position is highly flexible. It allows you to work part time or full time. You can set the hours that fit within other work, school or personal commitments. If you are looking for a low stress, non-sales job to supplement your income with the potential to develop into a career in market research, this is the opportunity for you.
NRG Research Group has immediate openings at our Winnipeg and Vancouver call centres. We offer paid training, advancement opportunities and competitive starting salaries. Bilingual interviewers have the opportunity to earn a salary bonus when working on projects in another language.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only – no selling is involved
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer-service attitude
- Follow questionnaire and survey outlines during interviews
- Use computer-assisted interview modules
- Record answers on paper or directly into a computer database
- Check all information gathered for completeness and accuracy
The successful candidate should have:
- Fluent in English and either French, Hindi, Punjabi, Cantonese, Mandarin or Spanish
- Excellent inter-personal communication, reading and listening skills
- Enthusiastic team player with a sincere interest in hearing people’s opinions on social, political and consumer issues
- Intermediate computer skills
- A minimum commitment of 12 hours per week (12 – 40 hours per week is available)
- Previous experience in customer service and call centre work would be an asset
Flexible hours are available for day, evening and weekend shifts. Up to 40 hours per week available for staff who wish to work full-time hours during peak times of year Training is provided. There is a performance and wage review after 3 months of employment.
How to Apply