NRG Research Group is looking for enthusiastic, customer service-oriented people. We have immediate requirements for market research interviewers for our downtown Winnipeg and Vancouver call centres.
NRG interviewers work on projects addressing topics and issues in a wide range of industries around the world. As an interviewer, you will be responsible for completing research interviews with the public for market research and public opinion polls.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only – no selling is involved
- Establish contact for interviews by telephone or in person
- Conduct interviews following the outlines of questionnaires and surveys
- Record answers on paper or directly into a computer database
- Follow computer-assisted interview modules
- Check information gathered for completeness and accuracy
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience in dealing with the public
- Previous telephone skills
- Excellent reading, listening and computer skills
- Fluency in English
Flexible hours are available for day, evening and weekend shifts. Up to 40 hours per week available for staff who wish to work full-time hours during peak times of year. Training is provided. There is a performance and wage review after 3 months of employment.
How to Apply