Seeking a candidate with 3+ years of desktop support experience, and a minimum of 2 years of system administrator experience.
- Desktop, server, phone system support and maintenance
- End user support, network troubleshooting and desktop maintenance (150+ stations)
- Managing Windows systems in an Active Directory Domain
- Imaging software, patch management, asset management
- Occasional after-hour technical support
- Previous call centre IT administration/telephony experience would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma preferred. Different levels of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience with virtualization environment, VMware, ESXi, vSphere
- Knowledge of MS Server 2008 and 2012 , Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or later
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks, firewall configurations
- Ability to update and edit basic website functions.
- Familiarity with remote access to servers and desktops.
- Experience coding custom database functions and procedures would be an asset.
- Ideal candidates must be: self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a service delivery team, be customer service oriented, have attention to detail and a desire to join a fast moving and progressive market research firm.
NRG offers a competitive salary and group benefits package. Interested and qualified applicants are invited to apply in confidence. Please send cover letter and resume to:
Ihab Hawamdah, Human Resources Manager
We kindly thank all candidates. However, only those being considered further will be contacted.