NRG Research Group is a Canadian-owned, private company with almost 40 years of research experience as the base from which to deliver a wide range of methodologies.
What sets us apart is our customized approach to every project – we develop a specialized research plan that is right for our clients. NRG has the dedication and flexibility of a boutique firm with the depth, methodological options, and analytical capabilities of a multi-national organization.
We have offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto serving local, national and international clients.
We have the highest designation from the industry’s professional standards organization (Canadian Research Insights Council, formerly MRIA) and continue to maintain the stringent standards required for this certification.
As a Research Consultant you will play a key role in the provision of strategic research to our clients. You will work with clients to determine the best method to answer research problems and you will design appropriate solutions to meet their needs. You are experienced in quantitative research design and managing market research projects from start to finish. You are an innovative thinker, passionate about research and able to present findings in a clear, concise way.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Managing multiple market research projects at once, within timelines and budgets, including working closely with colleagues in our operations group to oversee all operational components of projects.
- Working with clients to develop and design appropriate solutions based on the research approaches and products that are best suited to meet their needs.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals, identifying optimal approaches, and choosing the best methods.
- Perform data analysis and verification, using statistical software (SPSS, Sawtooth, R, Q etc.) to uncover and evaluate solutions are an asset.
- Apply multivariate statistical analysis and statistical testing, such as driver analysis, cluster/segmentation analysis and choice-based modeling would be an asset.
- Preparing reports of research findings, including charting/tabling, descriptive commentary, and strategic implications and recommendations.
- Presenting findings to clients.
Ideal Candidate Has The Following Skills And Experience
- Graduate or undergraduate degree with an analytic/research focus
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in research
- Interpret statistical analysis (e.g. correlation, regression, factor analysis, segmentation, perceptual mapping, conjoint analysis, choice-based modeling)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Working knowledge of SPSS(Knowledge of Sawtooth and R would be an asset)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to present data findings in an easy to understand manner for a variety of audiences
- Highly motivated, self-directed, driven, and capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Strong writing and presentation-building skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Skills and experience in qualitative research, evaluation, user experience, and/or advanced analytics would be a strong asset
Please send your resume to email@example.com by March 24, 2019.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.