NRG Research Group is a Canadian-owned, private company with almost 40 years of research experience as the base from which to deliver a wide range of methodologies.
What sets us apart is our customized approach to every project – we develop a specialized research plan that is right for our clients. NRG has the dedication and flexibility of a boutique firm with the depth, methodological options, and analytical capabilities of a multi-national organization.
We have offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto serving local, national and international clients.
We have the highest designation from the industry’s professional standards organization (Canadian Research Insights Council, formerly MRIA) and continue to maintain the stringent standards required for this certification.
As a Research Manager you will work with the NRG Team to conduct quantitative and qualitative research projects for clients across a number of industry sectors. You are responsible for the day-to-day management of market research projects, including programming, field, and data processing, and analysis. As well, you are skilled at interpreting data. You have regular contact with clients, and are able to clearly communicate both regarding project management as well as research results.
You are an innovative thinker, passionate about research, and able to communicate in a clear, concise way. A Research Manager also has excellent presentation preparation skills, and strives to showcase the NRG brand.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Managing multiple market research projects at once, within timelines and budgets, including working closely with colleagues in our operations group to oversee operational components of projects.
- Liaising with clients to deliver all aspects of research projects.
- Assisting in the preparation of proposals.
- Performing data analysis and verification.
- Preparing reports of research findings, including charting/tabling, descriptive commentary, and strategic implications and recommendations.
Ideal Candidate Has The Following Skills And Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience with survey research and all areas of the market research process
- An undergraduate degree with an analytic/research focus
- Expertise in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word); knowledge of Google Suite of programs (including Slides, Sheets, and Docs)
- An understanding of statistical software such as SPSS, R, Q, and/or Sawtooth is a strong asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Highly motivated, self-directed, driven, and capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Strong writing and presentation-building skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Skills and experience in qualitative research, evaluation, user experience, and/or advanced analytics would be a strong asset
Please send your resume to email@example.com by March 24, 2019.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.