At NRG, we believe that protecting personal information is key to forging a trustworthy relationship with the public. We uphold the 10 principles of the federal legislation known as PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act), which sets out rules for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. We reserve the right to update this policy as required.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to inform you how NRG handles the information you provide to us.
- We accept responsibility for all the information you give us. This means it is our job to protect it as required by law.
- Personal information includes things like your name, date of birth, what radio stations you listen to, or who you intend to vote for in the next election.
- We do not give out your personal information to any organization or company.
- The personal information that you give us is made anonymous by removing your name from it. This anonymous information from hundreds of respondents is aggregated and summarized in a report. Companies and organizations use this information to provide better products and/or services to the public.
- We do not use surveys as a guise for selling you anything, or asking you for money.
- You have the right to terminate a survey at any point, with no questions asked.
- If you tell us that you do not want to be contacted for any future surveys, we add your name to a “do not contact” list to ensure you will not be contacted by us again.
- We may occasionally receive lists that contain personal information from a client, on whose behalf we conduct research. We safeguard these lists of personal information by password-protecting and storing them on a secure network.
Attn: Privacy Officer
National Research Group
360 Main Street, Suite 1910
By Phone: 1-800-301-7655
By email: email@example.com