Reporting to the Project Supervisor and working cooperatively with NRG Management and Human Resources, the Support Supervisor provides superior service to external and internal clients and plays an integral part in the timely completion of research projects, the administration of policies and procedures, and the supervision of staff, resources, premises and equipment.
- Maintaining the productivity of assigned projects and a consistent workflow
- Disseminating information on policies, health and safety, etc.
- Being visible, approachable and professional at all times, as well as leading by example
- Organizing, motivating and monitoring/coaching staff
- Providing constructive and positive corrective instruction as may be necessary including conducting Y-connect sessions and completing monitor forms
- Completing administrative functions as required, including detailed documentation of staff issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional client service attitude and being comfortable to public speak
- Experience in coaching, and mediation
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office and other office equipment
- At least six months of previous market research and/or call centre supervisory experience.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Ihab Hawamdah, Human Resources Manager
We thank all applicants. However, only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.